Test Automation Specialist_ECJ_RBEI
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Campus 3A EcoSpace, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
1. Test Automation responsible for automotive powertrain ECU software and system testing
2. Technically lead a team of test automation engineers
3. Support the project manager for estimation, planning and assignment of test automation and test execution in the team
4. Represent ECJ in PS-EC test automation forum
5. Contribute to efficiency improvement in the department through Automation
Education: B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech.
Skills set needed for the Test Automation Specialist:
1. Profound experience as test automation engineer
2. Expertise in Automotive domain & System Testing
4. Experience in system test, HiL system (manual / automated), HIL HW and SW Tools
5. Hands on experience in test design, test specification and execution of test cases
6. ECU Test Tool for Test automation, Python scripting
7. Experience with other scripting languages would be an added advantage
8. Experience with configuration management and change management tools
9. Overview / know how of Modelling (HIL/SIL)
1. Quick learner and self-driven
2. Good team player
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Capable of adhering to time limits