INDUSTRIALIZATION ENGINNER - Li ION Battery
- Ozone Manay Tech Park, Nos.56/18 Ozone Manay Tech Park Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robe
Tasks and responsibilities
- Product life cycle management
- Manage Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and internal tools: Part numbering, Sub assembly numbering, Product and Drawing numbering, version management
- Ensuring that production and procurement are using right versions of drawings
- Creating, updating and managing BOM lists in co-operation with design engineers
- Periodic report to next level and timely MIS for management meetings
- Handle development projects completely till launch to production
- Support proto development
o Customer document co-ordination. Development of document together with designers and subcontractors
o Customer document management
- Component Selection /validation
- Searching and validation new engineering components: Like fuses, switches, sensors, cooling, Electronic devices, other electro-mechanical components with the help of designer.
- Work closely with procurement / vendor development team
- Evaluating & validating sample components. Comparisons to existing components
- Reports of evaluations
- Adding new approved components to CAD tools e.g. E3 and Solid works
Knowledge and experience
o Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with 5-8 years of experience preferably in automotive domain
o Good understanding on product development life cycle and various development gateways
Experience: Optimally previous production or product engineering experience
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with 5-8 years of experience preferably in automotive domain
- Working experience in mechanical design for Battery Pack Design preferably in Li Ion Technology
- Experience with eletro mechanical modeling of lithium ion batteries, capacitors
- Knowledge in manufacturing process for plastic, sheet metal and extrusion components
- Knowledge and implementation of DFM for injection monding parts and tooling, sheemetal
- Systematic way of working
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change