Assistant Manager (Controlling, Finance & Accounting)
- 31-32, JMC house, Opp Parimal Garden, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
- Zonal Office Account Receivable & Credit Control
- Customer credit evaluation
- Incentive settlement & Claim Management
- MIS & Ageing analysis
- Handling customer queries on Indirect & Direct Taxation
- CA/ICWA/MBA with 2-3 yrs (mandatory)
- Experience in retail / distribution based business (mandatory)
- Good Communication Skill and handling cross functional departments
- Willingness to travel
- Good Analytical Skills
- Experience of SAP (preferred)