Marketing and Office Support Coordinator
- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
We are an innovative Bosch startup called Security and Safety Things (https://www.securityandsafetythings.com/). We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
As a Marketing and Office Support Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate on-site and off-site events with customers and partners. This includes coordinating with internal partners, external partners, catering requests, meeting rooms, and other logistics.
- Assist in the logistical arrangements associated with customer visits and tradeshows (signing up attendees, coordinating participants, helping manage product)
- Assist in tracking and shipping demo and sample equipment. Maintain accurate records associated with activities.
- Work with local team and internal resources to continually enhance the S&ST Customer Experience Center
- Write reports/business correspondence, compile data into spreadsheets, and create presentations upon request.
- Maintain inventory of promotional gifts for new hires, customers, & tradeshows
- Gathers marketing support materials, combines data, and provides outputs supporting a variety of initiatives in the sales and marketing departments.
- Process purchase orders or purchasing card transactions for experience center, associate development, and other departmental needs
- Provide assistance and Bosch process subject matter expertise to local team of engineers, sales, and marketing personnel
- Create and support a team travel and events calendar and expense reconciliation
- Support SharePoint sites creation and maintenance of information
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience working with complex business support processes
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or marketing administration support role
- 3+ years of MS Office experience
- Associates Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- SharePoint experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments across a department or team setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all customers, stakeholders, team members and vendors
- Ability to orchestrate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to gather information from various sources. Is then able to analyze, interpret, distill, and present the information to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to quickly build successful relationships with key members of team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Marketing or Sales support experience
- Database support experience
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. You will:
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Contact HR department:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)