Trade Online Specialist
- Circuito Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena, #333, Col. Centro de Ciudad Santa Fe, Delegación Alvaro Obregon, Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México, México
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Promote the integration between the marketing, sales and channels area, being responsible for the online channel. Ensuring the best content exposure, understanding local needs and coordinating the implementations of all campaigns on social networks and with online customers (Amazon and Mercado Libre). Have a commercial knowledge to analyse and monitor the results of the actions.
- 20% Focal point in the country for issues related to digital marketing.
- 10% Mapping and monitoring of online points of sale (verify the implementation of content and reviews).
- 10% Guarantee the best product portfolio in online clients and strategic hybrids.
- 10% Identify local needs and make recommendations for the business.
- 10% Coordination of regional and local campaigns based on the defined calendar.
- 10% Support in the country for the implementation of actions in the main marketplaces.
- 10% Support for actions involving customers and users, implementations on Robert Bosch's own website.
- 10% Coordination with the regional team, commercial service and brands to build the social media calendar.
- 5% Implement sales campaigns for temporalities with strategic times in alignment with the online regional manager.
- 5% Support in the creation of KPI's for the monitoring and analysis of reports.
- Bachelors Degree or Engineer in Marketing or related; desirable specialty in Digital Marketing.
- 4 years of minimum experience in Digital Marketing.
- 4 years of experience in Online Campaigns.
- 4 years of experience in Digital Media and Social Networks.
- 4 years of experience in Commercial Negotiations.
- 4 years of experience in Marketing Plan Development and Budget Control.
- Advanced English.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.