Credit Management Support - Internship
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As Credit Management intern, you will:
Help shaping the future:
- Support the entire Credit Management team and be part of the innovation and digitalization of Bosch Rexroth
Take on responsibility:
- Take care of a panel of practices, on a daily basis;
- Participate in the development of the new credit tool, for the digitalization of the legal practices portfolio;
- Collaborate with Accounting and Controlling teams
- Collaborate with external Law Firms;
- Support all the different Credit Management activities.
· You will work in an experienced and dynamic team in a stimulating environment.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master Degree in Law or Economics.
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- Structured and analytical mindset;
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally with internal and external clients;
- Team working skills;
- Great interpersonal skills.
Languages: Fluent Italian and English