PLC Programmer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
Enter the world of high-end automation in industrial systems. As one of the leading industrial & technology companies in the world Bosch provides unique challenges spanning from process automation to development of complex future oriented IoT solutions.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of an international team of experts where you can grow and develop your skills to a new level.
- Software development for automated machine controls
- Receiving and installing systems of new equipment
- Fault finding in programs and automated systems
- Support MSEx sections and handle necessary PLC changes on supported production lines
- Problem solving and resolution
- Participation in new projects
- The PLC programmer position will be your first career step within Bosch with excellent long-term growth opportunities in other areas such as Application Engineer, SW Developer or even Data Analyst.
- University degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any related fields
- At least 3 years of programming experience
- Experience with OpCon Classic/Plus, Rextroth Indralogic, Beckhoff TwinCat PLC programming
- Automation experience in manufacturing of series production for automotive industry (sensors, actors, Bosch - PLC, OMRON Siemens - PLC, Beckhoff - PLC, axis-controllers, drive control, fieldbus-systems, safety system (PILS))
- Preparation of machine specifications and machines acceptances
- Ability to handle stress
- Precision, proactivity, creativity
- Fluency in English, German knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to communicate internationally in an effective way
- Good team player
- Willingness to travel
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.