Facility Management Engineer
- Via A. Marcuzzi, 20, Fagagna, Udine, Italy
- Legal Entity: Freud S.p.A. Societa Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Freud is the worldwide leader in the cutting tool industry. At Freud, we design and manufacture an extensive range of circular saw blades, cutterheads & brazed cutters, drilling, routing & CNC tools, with a unique in the world in-house production of all carbide components. Founded in 1962 in Italy, Freud is today part of the Bosch group.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
As a member of the Facility Management Team, you will focus on energy management, emissions, electrical systems, civil construction. You will be dealing with the needs of 4 Freud production facilities, each with its unique features and challenges. You will frequently cooperate with safety management, process engineering, maintenance, Bosch Production System and manufacturing functions for the implementation of effective solutions.
- You have a degree in Engineering (civil or electrical preferred)
- You have gained some experience in civil or electrical tasks
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are self-motivated, proactive, creative
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to work efficiently in cross-functional teams
- You are customer oriented
- You have basic knowledge of financial matters of the business
- You are fluent both in Italian and English (German is an asset)