Test Systems Engineer
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Test engineer to lead LTCC laser trim and electrical test area. LTCC (Low Temperature Co-Fire Ceramic) is a multi-layer ceramic circuit board with integrated resistors. Lasers remove (trim) resistor material to precise values of 1% tolerance and 0.25% ratio matching.
The test engineer must work together with team members to create LTCC programs and test plans with understanding of any particular machine programming or methods, track and evaluate test results, analyze failures and implement effective corrective actions. Expected to introduce systems to insure performance and repeatably meet and exceed output and operational targets. Maintain operating documentation, PFMEA, Control Plan and insure adequate preventive maintenance plans. Support all product groups, CIP activities and policy deployment objectives.
The position also requires troubleshooting and operation of production/testing equipment, development and construction of new equipment and upgrades to existing equipment and procurement and acceptance of equipment and upgrades to meet customer demand and business objectives.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
Test engineer willing to excel as an individual and together with the LTCC team.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar technical field of study
- 3+ years’ experience in test engineering
Ownership of the area will require a self-starter with the ability to:
- Analyze and debug test systems and test routines
- Review electrical schematics and problem solve appropriately
- Use standard electrical/electronic test equipment to ensure proper operation of production equipment and troubleshooting for test equipment used for manufacturing, failure analysis, and/or quality assurance
- Track and evaluate test results
- Implement defect reduction and yield improvements
- Maximize availability, performance, and quality rate (OEE) in the test area
- Support and operate testing equipment in the test area
- Assist implementation of MES (manufacturing execution system) and Industry 4.0 in the electrical testing area on legacy equipment
- Develop and maintain training plans, training material for operators and technicians
- Administer training to manufacturing technicians responsible for maintaining test equipment
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)