Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Provide process data analysis, interpretation and reporting for continuous process improvement and defect cost reduction.
- Provide product dispositions and support technical root cause/corrective actions for manufacturing quality issues.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques such as Shainin for defect cost reduction projects.
- Identify projects and lead interdisciplinary teams to improve quality and reduce defect cost, with practical implementation of measures.
- Improve operator skills/knowledge via ongoing improvement of manufacturing standards and focused operator classes/hands-on training.
- Support ongoing improvement of manufacturing documentation and quality plans according to company standards (including process flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, PQIs, process control documentation, standard work instructions, etc…).
- Support risk analysis efforts for quality issues.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- B.S. in Engineering (ME or EE); Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- 3+ years in Manufacturing or Quality engineering.
- Shainin certification preferred. Effective root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proven skills in data systems development/improvement, data analysis and reporting:
- Experience with Excel Power Query, PowerBI, and SQL required.
- Experience in Tableau preferred
- Ability to teach and work with all levels of the organization.
- Team player with broad interpersonal skills, especially in communication with leadership, engineering and production personnel. Solid written and oral communication skills including presentations.
- Willing to travel internationally for training and lead plant visits as required.
- Discipline and consistency regarding adherence to established company standards, policies, and procedures.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)