BidP1_Assistant Manager / Senior Engineer_Front Line Manager (MSE51)
- Bidadi Main Rd, Basavanapura, Karnataka 562109, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
We at Bidadi have adopted the IATF 16949. Based on the input from our excellence journey we have designed processes management system. Process management is the unrelenting focus to create and to deliver value to the customer.
To become a Global Manufacturing hub and be an indispensable player in the International Production Network, the Leadership at Bidadi Plant focuses on Lean & Flat Organization which will constantly strive for Supply Chain Excellence. At Bidadi, the focus is on Agile organization Model with transparent collaborative approach.
Front Line Manger for CBx Housing,Camshaft, High Pressure Assembly Manufacturing.
'-Ensure manufacturing of product Inline with principle of product liability
'- Daily shop floor management for SQCD & 5S.
- Associate management - Head count planning, ensuring discipline.
- Production management - Delivery as per plan, material availability and reporting, work allocation, Tool &Consumable management.
- Deviation reporting & management.
- Trouble shooting in operations management
- Data logging for Management information.
-Ensure general conduct inline with safety and other Bosch guidelines & procedures
'-Awareness of Automotive Manufacturing process
-Engaging with Maintenance & Methods team for Autonomous maintenance
-Awareness of Bosch & other Control sytems
-Understanding of Process specifications & conforming to the defined standards and specifications
- Collaboration & execution with other departments for completion of projects (derived from SCIP)
-Identify & review improvement potential through initiatives e.g. BPS, WIP, CIP
- Ensure adherence to QMS standards (Layered process confirmation, OPL closer, retention of documents)
-Collaborate for defect cost reduction, investigation for customer claims, root cause identification
-Collaboration with process planner for reduction in tool & consumable consumption
-Collaboration with EHS team for reduction of hazardous waste & drive energy reduction projects
-Inventory management (WIP management, stock reconciliation, preparation of stock take, quarantined material)
-Review of KPI status (SQCD Board) with CFT team
- Review & maintain shop discipline, OPL closure
- Coordination for Sample Manufacturing
- Knowledge on Lean Manufacturing (BPS) & Change initiatives
- Basic Knowledge of I4.0
- Knowledge on SAP, MES
- Collaboration with HRL for Industrial Relations & Grievance handling of Associates
B.E. / B.Tech (Industrial Engg/Mechanical)
with 2 to 4 years of experience
- Dynamic & young professional with Good Communication & Presentation skills
- Proficiency over English (Kannada Preferred),
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Automotive or Manufacturing industry (Preferred)
' - Initiative
- Team player
- Social Competence
- Inclination to work in Manufacturing environment