Functional Safety Specialist_COB_ESP_SY
- RObert Bosch Engg and Buss Solution, coimbatore, TamilNadu, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a
100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading
global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000
associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch
outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in
India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the
Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised
at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version
2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven
state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in
India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC
20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain
enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and
strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through
qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold
the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a
successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and
innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to
have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets…..
RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us
to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach,
Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Functional Safety Engineering and Management.
- Planning / coordination / Execution
of all functional safety related activities according to ISO 26262 in the relevant phases of the project life cycle
- Perform Safety analysis - FMEA , FTA & Support the project teams to perform the safety analysis for the System & software
- Development of Safety concept for System - Braking system & support Function developer on Safety concept development of Software functions
- Perform Requirement Engineering - Identify Safety requirements and analyse the requirements for safety impact .
- Prepare Safety case as per requirement of ISO26262
- Co-ordinate safety Assessment & Audits
- Customer Interface: Single point of contact for all safety work product discussion with the OEM
- Training, Coaching &
hand holding of Projects in functional safety related activities and ensure safety culture in project team.
- B.E/ B.Tech /MSc/Masters
-Electrical /Automotive / electronics /instrumentation/ Mechatronics
- Experience : 4 to 8 Yrs
Knowledge on functional safety standard - ISO 26262
Software Engineering Principles, software development experience (Active Safety)
Knowledge on FTA, FMEA, (system level, Software level ) desirable
- Experience in System Safety for Automotive products.