WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERN
- America Free Zone, Building C-12, 5th Floor, San Francisco, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Service Solutions - Costa Rica Sociedad Anonima
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
More information at www.boschservicesolutions.com
· Assist the development of the project application (include but not limited to: tasks include but not limited to: coding backend and/or front-end development, unit testing, quality assurance and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications)
· Research about solutions for the project.
· Propose ways to improve the applications being worked on.
· Support review code implemented for basic Quality Assurance.
· Follow best practices and processes defined by the company.
· Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration, active participation in team meetings and tasks, and use of team-based methods and tools.
· Attend internal training.
· Perform other functions related to the position.
· Advanced student of Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
· Desired but not required 1+ Year experience/knowledge on the corresponding technology
· Experience developing web applications
· Knowledge in ASP.NET
· Desired but not required experience with agile methodologies and familiarity with good design patterns, mainly MVC.
· Good understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP).
· English level B1+