Internship - Digital Marketing (Legal & Compliance, Marketing Dashboards)
- Omladinskih brigada 90E, Beograd, Serbia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
Digital and Development Center has competencies in Software development, Data Analytics, Engineering, Business Support and Project Management, supporting various divisions of the Bosch Group. We currently have about 100 engineers of various profiles.
Legal & Compliance
- Support on general administrative Marketing Legal & Compliance tasks (e.g. update of documents/presentations/lists, user management)
- Regular checks of Social Media channels from Legal & Compliance perspective (within a given framework)
- Pro-active drive of own international projects (e.g. Google Ads user & security checks)
- Support creation & maintenance of marketing dashboards with Microsoft PowerBI and Google Data Studio
- Support in alignment of a standard layout for all dashboards across different countries and regions
Organizational support in day-to-day business
- A variety of further international, digital topics await you. You will be involved in international projects and will work on them in close coordination with international colleagues and external agencies.
- Bachelor or Master student in marketing, digital marketing, social media
- Interest in digital marketing / social media topics as well as legal topics
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Pro-active working approach
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
Why you'll love to work with us:
- Real projects, experienced colleagues, international environment
- Being part of a great team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally
- Paid full time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be in track with faculty activities
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market
- After successful end of internship, there is an opportunity for permanent employment in team in Belgrade
How to apply:
Step 1: We want to keep high motivation in our team so we would like to have most motivated candidates who would be perfect fit in our team. In order to ensure that, we've prepared 2 tasks as a guidance for your application process.
Task 1: Create PPT slides about your motivation - why would you like to become an awesome Digital Marketing Intern at Bosch and what would you bring into the team;
Task 2: Please explain in 2-3 PPT slides, what should from your point of view be included in a good marketing dashboard and which are the benefits for a company working with dashboards.
Both tasks can be done in PPT and then transferred into PDF and attached as part of the application. Please attach your CV in English along with the tasks and submit your application no later than 06.06.2021.
Step 2: After we screen all the applications (with both tasks done), if you are fulfilling all the requirements you will be contacted for an interview (using Microsoft Teams or Skype).