Working Student in Physical and Chemical Analysis, Engineering Center Cluj
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, str. Robert Bosch, nr. 1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen
- Set-up, preparation and execution of analysis with physical and chemical analysis methods like micro cross-sectioning and microscopy according to instructions and standards;
- Evaluation of samples according to instructions and standards;
- Create and send relevant data and necessary reports for documentation;
- Perform tracking of activities;
- Offer support to Validation and Reliability Engineers;
- Work in a fully equipped, state-of-the art laboratory.
- You study Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields;
- You have a structured way of working;
- You are meticulous and quality oriented;
- You are ambitious, proactive, and have a self-driven working style;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are team oriented;
- You are interested in gaining a hands-on experience in the technical field;
- You speak English fluently.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Inspiring working conditions.