Senior System Engineer for Automated Driving
- Heßbrühlstraße 21, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Based on the product definition you describe and document the system boundaries between system-context and the system under development.
- You define the system functionality, which describes the product behavior and you develop the functional, logical and technical architecture of the whole system and document it on feature-levels.
- You develop the holistic system perspective and moderate between function development teams, in case of unclear architectural decisions.
- You develop system concepts and requirements in collaboration with the development teams and document it in a machine-readable format.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in a technical/scientific subject, e.g. Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, ideally with PhD
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, flexible and pragmatic, analytical thinking, resilient, efficient, system thinking, self-responsible and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge: profound experience of several years in the field of systems engineering for automated driving, depth knowledge in systems engineering methods (requirements engineering, architecture, rapid prototyping, agile methods), experience in modern software development as well as safety methods/concepts
- Languages: fluent German and English skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Miriam Steimmig (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Herve Seudie (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 10276