Application Security Specialist at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As an Application Security Specialist you will be supporting all engineering teams to build and run secure products. Furthermore, you will be:
- Acting as our internal security expert to advise engineering team on security topics
- Performing threat modelling and security architecture reviews
- Engaging with Product Owner about prioritizing and designing security features and vulnerability mitigations
- Reviewing the bug bounty report and manage the bug bounty program.
- Maintaining the SIEM system and design security alerts, and response in security related incidents
- Personality: You are passionate about building secure systems and you have a strong sense of responsibility. You have strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Experience: 3+ years of information security working experience as well as know-how in software engineering with Java and Python.
- Know-How: Knowledge of security best practices for product feature design as well as knowledge of common vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10, cryptography and PKI.
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Education: Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or relevant experience through another degree/ work experience
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and have flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center close to Marienplatz
Contact HR Department: