Purchasing Project Manager (for series projects eBike)
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- As project leader you will be responsible for external procurement for serial projects of eBike Drive Unit and Battery Pack
- Interface between supplier and engineering for strategic and operational topics
- Driving the project towards the achievement of the project goals (cost, quality, delivery, deadlines)
- Coordination / supporting and tracking of technical change management for supplier initiated changes or engineering changes affecting the supply chain
- RPP projects: driving function on purchasing side, participation in RPP teams, invention of own ideas
- Holding technical supplier discussions towards feasibility confirmation
- Feedback of series experience / lessons learned in SE process
- Deriving / supporting purchasing strategies (evaluation, choice and ramp-up of suppliers)
- Travel availability: occasional business trips
- University degree in engineering/ technical field
- Experience in project management, preferably in purchasing area
- Good communication and team player skills
- Goal-oriented mindset and proactive attitude
- English and Hungarian language knowledge (German is an advantage)
- Driver license
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce.