Privacy and Data Security Lawyer
- Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena 333, CDMX, Ciudad de México, México
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!
The Information Security and Data Privacy Counsel works to ensure compliance with all Governance, Operational, National and legal information security and privacy (ISP) regulations of the Mexico Region.
- The protection of intellectual property
- Proprietary manufacturing processes and personal information.
- Assists all business locations in his region in relation to maintaining national legal provisions and regulations for Information Security and Privacy.
- Consults with corporate and divisional Data Security Officers on cross-departmental ISP issues, and also with international or country-specific issues.
- Supports the development of workable guidelines and tools and adjusting central rules to meet national legal regulations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Advise business units in the event of a data breach
- Coordinate internal or external legal counsel as appropriate
- Manage expenses and budget
- Build a professional network with the management of the business units
· General Knowledge of:
o Mexico Privacy Laws
o EU & US Privacy Shield
o General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Law degree specialized in information security
- 3-5 years legal experience
- Experience with ISO/IEC 17000
Knowledge of Mexico Privacy laws
- Knowledge of EU & US Privacy Shield and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Excellent usage of MS Office Tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent management, communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Travel as required (~15% - 25%) - Domestic and International
- English language
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 16,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
#JoinUs #WeAreBosch #MejorConBosch #QuieroSerBosch #LetsBeRemarkable