Warehouse Attendant Trainee - 2nd Shift
- 2655 Brodhead Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18020, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Duties will vary based upon assigned area.
- Depending upon the assigned area, incumbent may be called upon to:
- Load and unload trucks.
- Verify part numbers and quantities against packing slips and transfer orders.
- Move and retrieve material between various storage areas and buildings.
- Pull material to fill customer orders, stock material, and prepare merchandise for returns.
- Package a variety of parts from small and light to large and heavy according to customer’s instructions.
- Be trained to drive material handling equipment (i.e. narrow aisle forklift, sitdown forklift, order pickers and electric pallet jacks).
- Significant overtime may be required; at times with little notice.
- Provide feedback on improvements (CIP) within the logistics organization with regards to safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be necessary.
- High school graduate or equivalent from an accredited institution. (Ex. CHEA, PA Dept of Education, FL Dept of Education, US Military)
- Must be capable of carrying out work orders/instructions in accordance with established procedures.
- Capable of handling multiple functions in an orderly, precise manner with little supervision.
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 50 pounds by utilizing safe lifting techniques.
- Must follow safety instructions and guidelines at all times.
- Ability to pass tests for operating material handling equipment (i.e.forklifts, man-on-lift, and crane).
- Able to operate storeroom equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, hoist, crane, ASRS, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.