Facilities Engineer - Energy Engineer
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Enable Bosch and the Anderson plant to achieve CO2 neutrality through a combination of activities to include energy efficiency and demand reduction, on-site power generation, power purchase agreements, and other applicable strategies. Responsible for overall site CO2 reduction program coordination and reporting.
1. Coordinate with all departments to develop energy efficiency projects for special budget approval. Determine project cost, energy savings, and payback period.
2. Coordinate with all departments on target assignment and achievement reporting to meet energy reduction goals.
3. Prepare and report energy consumption, energy project status, best practices, and self-assessment results on a recurring basis in various formats.
4. Conduct ongoing CO2 maturity self-assessment; develop and execute action plans to increase maturity levels.
5. Responsible for CO2 program budgets; includes projects planning, utilities budgets, and renewable/green energy credit purchases
6. Develop and implement CO2 demand reduction and energy efficiency training and awareness activities
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical field
· 2-5 years of increasingly responsible experience managing commercial or industrial energy efficiency or demand reduction projects related to facilities and/or production equipment and systems.
· Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree
· 10 years of increasingly responsible experience managing commercial or industrial energy efficiency or demand reduction projects related to facilities and/or production equipment and systems.
· Professional certifications such as: Licensed SC Professional Engineer in an applicable mechanical or electrical discipline; CMRP (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional) through SMRP (Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals); CPMM (Certified Plant Maintenance Management ) through AFE (Association for Facilities Engineering); PMP (Project Management Professional) through PMI (Project Management Institute); CEM (Certified Energy Manager) through Association of Energy Engineers
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)