[ETA2] Test Lead (AUTOSAR)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Leads all aspects of Autosar validation project work, including test planning definition and tracking.
- Define test plan and control its execution
- Ensure ASPICE process application on all stages
- Ensure traceability is maintained according to automotive standards
- Define concepts for automation of tests based on modern principles and techniques
- Analyze internal and customer specifications
- Support and coach team for Test Design, Test Cases and Test Execution
- Leads reviews with engineering – specifications, test cases designs and test cases implementation
- Create and maintain reports for project stakeholders
- Organize and follow up on tasks, schedules, and bugs
- Adhere to industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Enforce QA engineering standards and best practices
- Introduce and train new team members
- 2+ years as Test Lead within the automotive industry.
- 5+ years of experience in testing of hardware & software
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
- Proven track of аutomotive тesting
- Strong hands on experience of setting up and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Expert understanding and proven application of ASPICE framework
- ISTQB Advanced Level - Test Manager certification
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to travel abroad
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills