MASTER DATA JUNIOR ANALYST
- America Free Zone, Building C-12, 5th Floor, San Francisco, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Service Solutions - Costa Rica Sociedad Anonima
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
More information at www.boschservicesolutions.com
The Junior Analyst is going to support the Invoice to Cash end-to-end process in the Business Service Center. Learning and completing daily Master Data/Billing/ Month End tasks.
General Job Responsibilities
· Completing daily tasks which could including any of the following, with assistance from a Senior:
o Master data and billing.
o Cash forecast
o Bad debt reserve calculations
o Analyze the different billing documents generate by each business unit
· Work to understand the processes and activities required in maintenance of customers and vendors through training, skill acquisition and continuous improvement, with assistance from an Expert or Senior.
· Working closely with RBNA/FSA1 to understand the various transaction codes within SAP for Master Data
· Follow up on POA, MEC, assigned accounts and outlook emails, with assistance from an Expert or Senior.
· Complete tasks in an orderly and planned way according to SLA on the Master Data, meet KPI target based on the division, correctly SLA and Month End closure follow up, and keep 2-day SLA for outlook emails or workflow with assistance from an Expert or Senior.
· Management reviews, special projects and ad hoc requests are all part of normal job duties (additional)
· Support and follow up for a daily application and discrepancy management.
· Research about solutions, generate and communicate process improvement ideas with assistance from an Expert/ Senior.
· Support answering of questions on the telephone or via email.
· Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration, active participation in team meetings and tasks, and use of team-based methods and tools.
· Participate in at least 2 CIP processes and propose innovation ideas within AR-Area
· Follow and implement best practices and processes defined by the company, to work with high standards of quality.
· Participate to status meetings (internal).
· Participate in quality meeting.
· Attend internal training.
· Perform other functions related to the position.
· Student in accounting or a related field.
· Knowledge of computer skills including MS Office (Excel) and Adobe Reader.
· Desired but not required experience with SAP, banking portals, and other ERP systems, preferred.
· English level B2