Warehouse Associate 1st Shift (M-F 7:00am - 3:30pm)
- 655 Eisenhower Dr, Owatonna, MN 55060, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
As the Warehouse Associate, you are responsible for picking, packing, shipping & receiving Bosch products designed for Automotive Service Solutions.
- Full Health Benefits package on Day One
- 401K match available on Day One
- Growth and Advancement Potential with the Global Leader in the industry
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a variety of functions involved with shipping, receiving and storage of parts, materials and products.
- Preparing parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas.
- Operating a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling
equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems.
- Performing work from printed order copies as well as various other written and verbal instructions.
- Maintaining a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year of warehouse or material handling related experience required
- Forklift, dock truck, turret truck experience preferred.
- Ability to use computer terminals.
- Job duties require use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and measuring equipment.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Applicants must be able and willing to support different areas and functions within the warehouse as business requires.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.