ESD-ET4 - Embedded Test Engineer - 2021
- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH
1. Experience in Embedded Testing (Integration, Functional and System testing) of automotive ADAS products - Video / RADAR / USS sensors.
2. Hands on experience in Test Design, Test Case implementation with deep knowledge on manual testing methodologies.
3. Knowledge in communication protocols like CAN, LIN, Ethernet/Flex ray, UDS, KWP2000, XCP
4. Knowledge about Automotive Standards - ISO 26262, APSICE
5. Experience on Vector tools like vTESTStudio, CANoe, CANape, CAN Diva, CANdela Studio etc.
6. Hands on experience in Test Automation - Test Framework Concepts ,Design and Implementation.
7. Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Embedded C, CAPL, etc.
8. Experience in Test Environment setup and hw/sw debugging.
9. Must have know-how on tools such as DOORS, ClearQuest, ALM, RQM, JiRA , any configuration management tools and Defect tracking tools
10. Experience with debugger tools ex.. Lauterbach
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Motivated to build career in Testing domain
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science , Instrumental Engineering or Electrical Engineering