Product Reliability Engineer_EAX
- Bommanahalli Road, Garvebhavi Palya, Bengaluru, कर्नाटक 560068, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
• 5 - 8 years of work experience in development projects in automotive sector as Product reliability Engineer
• Sound knowledge on Reliability Engineering for automotive products based on application expected
• Good knowledge in Basics of Mechanics (Vibration, Thermal, Thermo-Mechanical, etc.) and testing knowledge with the same, Good knowledge in Field load calculations, Failure Analysis, Risk Assessments are expected
• Good knowledge on product validation methods with regard to life time requirement
-Validation design based on targeted failure modes : FMEA & DRBFM techniques
• Experience in failure analysis of the product and root cause analysis methods, especially methodical problem solving approach 8D, CAR, FTA desired
• Experience in Project Management, Test coordination and customer handling etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding on International standards and applicable correlation with the automotive application.
. Quick learning and team working skills
• Knowledge of German language
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive)