Assistant Manager - Project Management
- 7/102 Moo 4 T.Mabyangporn, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The BOSCH group is a global player in the technology and service sector: we achieve annual sales of around 78 billion euros – with a total of over 402,000 associates worldwide. Where we are active: in the four business sectors Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology. How we operate: with around 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in approximately 60 countries. What drives us: developing solutions for connected living to improve the quality of life for people all over the world – with innovative and exciting products and services. What you can expect from Bosch: the opportunity to be part of something big, and together with us to actively shape the future. As part of a team that sets new trends with meaningful products.
ROBERT BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
A BOI promoted Thai-Japan-German JV in major manufacture of automotive part with Worldwide export. Our located in Amata City, Rayong Province (40 min from Pattaya, 90 mins from Bangkok), is a growing plant with about 1,000 employees. Currently products for the divisions Chassis Control, Powertrain Solutions, Diesel Systems and Electrical Drives are produced there. Also pass-through business is handled for several divisions.
Responsible for successful execution of the awarded projects. Owner of local project overall timing/project status, open issues list creation and meeting initiation. Key contact for launch issues, change request coordination, determine Schedule and Quantity for Trial Builds.
Leading customer interactions for launch readiness.
- Set-up of Project Milestones and Team as project awarded.
- Ensure achievements of project objectives and targets.
- Understand customer commitments and deliverables (quality level, sample MRD).
- Ensure on-time delivery of Customer Commitments.
- Prepare and present project update report to project team, top issues, requested assistance.
- Align with global and plant PJMs on Project overall timing and project status.
- Track and control project-KPI's.
- Execute Engineering Change Requests.
- Manage interface between Customer and Project Team.
- Balance needs of Customer with needs of Company.
- Build positive relationship with Customers.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with Quality, Engineering, and associated members.
- Maintains Related documentation (e.g. key issues and open issues list, ECR history).
- Emergency management (escalation, responsiveness, info sharing).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Good command of English communication.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years, background working in automotive industry).
- Having basic knowledge of project management and XC products would be a plus.
Your future job offers you
5 working days, Transportation benefit, Housing allowance, Health & Life insurance, Free lunch, Uniform, Provident fund and Home Loan with Government Savings Bank.