Process Integration Engineer: Electrical Device Specialist (m/f/div.)
- Knappsdorfer Str. 12, 01109 Dresden, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Semiconductor Manufacturing Dresden GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Semiconductor Manufacturing Dresden GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You work in the Front End wafer process integration team as a key player for the transistor device defnition based on a standard ASICs (BCD) and PMOS product designs.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible to define, execute and analyze experiments to improve the centering and stabilization of electrical parameter and device reliability.
- Reliable implementation: During the implementation you understand the impact of the fabrication processes on performance and reliability on the device performance (wafer level and on application level).
- Experience cooperation: You are familiar to initiate or perform TCAD device simulations to confirm analyses. You are in close cooperation with the unit process and the process integration teams in Dresden as well as the product development and the layout-team in BOSCH Reutlingen.
- Personality: team player with a strong drive to achieve success, strong analytical thinking, good communication skills (verbal and written), motivated, creative, assertive, organized
- Working Practice: quality-conscious, goal-oriented, self-initiative, solution focused and also the ability to realize risks and to adopt measures
- Experience and Knowledge: minimum experience is 3+ years depending on educational credentials; knowledge of semiconductor devices and industrial semiconductor technology; hands-on experience in wafer fab process module developments
- Languages: very good German and English language skills
- Education: successfully completed university studies (Master/Diplom) in Semiconductor Device Physics, Semiconductor Technology and/or Microelectronics
Need support during your application?
Susanne Reinert (Human Resources)
+49 152 56818631
Need further information about the job?
Erich Hoefig (Functional Department)
+49 152 51974206