Senior Full-stack Developer
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our PDL Team at our location in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch Software Innovations, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
As a team working with many internal and external projects of Bosch, our team is expanding driven by the idea to provide our customers with the very best service. For our existing AIoT projects, we are expanding our PDL team. We are looking for a Full-stack Developer.
Your contribution to something big:
• Create something new: As part of our cross-functional team, you will implement AIoT projects for a wide variety of industries.
• Take responsibility: In addition, you take over the connection to existing APIs and implement layout drafts on your own responsibility.
• Implement holistically: The implementation of unit tests is just as much a part of your tasks as the technical documentation.
• Communicate in a network: You work closely with the product owner and UX to implement customer requirements.
What distinguishes you:
• Personality: Intercultural competence and experience in working with international teams
• Working method: independent and goal-oriented
• Experience and know-how:
o React (or Angular)
o Spring Boot (or NodeJS)
• Languages: good command of written and spoken English
• Education: Completed degree in computer science or comparable education
What do we offer:
· Work in a well-established and growing international company
· Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
· Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
· Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
· Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
· Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
· Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany, United States and more)
· Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!