System Engineer for Test System Development
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Electric Drives department in Budapest develops eBike, steering motors, Smartwheel (electric baby stroller) and other automotive products (thermal management systems in electric vehicles, wiper motors and comfort actuators) for internal Customers, Tier1/2 suppliers and even OEMs.
In our team of test system development we contribute in the success and profitability of the Business unit by developing engineering test systems and testing technologies to enable our product developers for perfection. The team covers the creation of a test system from the first sketches to the continuous operation and beyond.
We are looking for a new colleague in our dynamic team for developing new test systems.
Your contribution to our goals:
► Collect, analyze and develop requirements of test systems.
► Create concepts for test systems, which includes software, hardware and mechanics as well.
► Guide test system development projects.
► Active participation in development processes (implementation, review, engineering tests, troubleshooting etc.).
► Creation of development documentation.
► Communicate with local and foreign colleagues and suppliers.
► Support regarding software and hardware.
What distinguishes You:
► BSc or MSc qualification on relevant field
► Systematic approach to mechatronic systems
► Basic knowledge in automotive testing technologies (e.g. LabView, dSpace, Vector)
► Competence in measurement technics of physical parameters.
► Experience in testing of electrical machines.
► Experience in leading smaller projects.
► Experience in maintenance and operation of mechatornic systems
► Basic knowledge in 3D CAD SW.
► Basic knowledge in electric design.
► Basic knowledge in electronics technologies.
► Good English language skill.(German is a plus)
► Ability to work independent and in a systematic way, analytical mindset, strong problem solving ability.
► Willingness to travel.
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available