Working Student Support Internal Control - part time
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Working Student Program offers you on-the-job experience where you can become acquainted with your possible future field. You will work in an international environment, thus expanding your own network early in your career. As a Working Student, you will be mentored both personally and professionally throughout the entire process. Moreover, we adapt your working hours to your studies and/or free time having the possibility to opt for 4/6/8 hours per day. Make it happen.
- Provides support for internal control topics
- Checks detective controls activities (e.g. extract data and compare it to performed controls )
- Documents and presents result
- Supports the team in internal control and controlling related ad-hoc tasks
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in an economics' field
- English - advanced
- Microsoft Office knowledge (focus on Excel)
- SAP knowledge can be an advantage
- Attention to details / rigorous / meticulous
- Eager to learn, open and curious mind, flexible
- Responsible, organized, multi-tasking, results oriented and pro-active attitude
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with 395.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program, Bookster
- Limited contract