- 100 Old Hall St, Liverpool L3 9QJ, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions
You will be part of the global Bosch Service Solutions Salesforce team with team members in currently four countries. You are responsible for delivering and supporting the design of Salesforce applications to business (internal) or customers (external). The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Code – No Code approaches on at least the core Salesforce Clouds and have the ability to provide hands on technical expertise for Salesforce projects.
For this position we are also looking for developers with team / squad management experience.
As a Salesforce Developer you should also have the confidence to translate requirements into code and explain them to internal and external customers.
- Work in an agile environment on a wide range of different Salesforce Orgs and topics
- You are responsible for Salesforce solutions for our internal and external customers of Bosch Service Solutions
- Implement new features and redesign existing features
- Continuous improvement and changes within the scope of Salesforce services
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to the application owner in the business (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities)
- Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal, tax)
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities
- You have to be up to date on developments, technology trends and innovation
- Develop best practices and standards within the Salesforce team (coding, release management, monitoring etc.)
- Contribute to develop our Service Offering to internal and external clients
- Run tooling decisions that will eventually be part of our Service Offering
- Work on best practices with regards to Governance and building up a CoE
- Knowledge of at least Sales Cloud, Service Cloud as well as Community Cloud
- IoT related or large data volumes and analysis experience a plus
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures
- Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence
- Proven Experience in decisioning:
- regarding programmatic vs declarative approaches
- meaningful configuration and customization of standard platform functionality and platform capabilities vs. build from scratch
- In depth understanding of software architecture and integration with off-platform functionality, in particular API first designs and API integration for rapid prototyping and app development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience. Several years of experience in IT service management, software engineering and/or solutions development
- 5 years + experience in Salesforce development
- English speaker, German a plus
Your future job location offers you
Flexible work time options, benefits and services, employee discounts, room for creativity, hybrid of home-based and city centre office based working location.