System Engineer for Transmission Control
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
As part of the Powertrain Solutions division, the Transmission Control department in Budapest has the responsibility for all domains of transmission control unit development, including SW, HW and mechanics. SW projects cover complex control, diagnostics and memory management functions with complete development responsibility, from requirement engineering to SW testing and project management.
Work as system engineer for transmission control units. Develop functions ranging from pressure-, speed-, position sensing, to communication and electro-hydraulic, electro-mechanic actuation. Apply your broad technical know-how in a safety critical environment, work closely with the domains of mechanic-, hardware- and software-development. Be a main contributor to hybrid powertrains by engineering control units for automatic gearboxes of all kinds. Manage customer requirements, develop system architecture and coordinate system tests in a multi-national development environment.
Your contribution to something big
- Maintain direct customer contact, participate in on-site workshops
- Be the first contact person for technical topics: functional behavior, safety, security
- Manage customer requirements, derive internal specifications in Doors
- Develop system architecture in Rhapsody, partition tasks into mechanic / hardware / software domain
- Coordinate and manage system tests
- Support functional safety and ASPICE assessments
What distinguishes you
- University degree in mechatronics, electrical or computer engineering
- Good English and/or German language skills
- Good communication skills with customer focus
- Experience in engineering field
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!