Salesforce Administrator Consultant
- 23rd Floor W fifth Bldg. 32nd St. corner 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Inc.
BOSCH SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Established in 1985 as a monitoring center and provider of communication services, Bosch Communication Center has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing services
By steadily expanding our areas of expertise, we have transformed ourselves into a leading solution provider across a wide range of different industries. That’s why we decided to change our name to Bosch Service Solutions as of September 1, 2014.
We also see this change in name as expressing a promise to our customers that we will constantly strive to exceed their expectations with our innovative, comprehensive service solutions.
We are a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, we develop, implement, and operate new and innovative business models in cooperation with our clients.
Our unique competence profile
360° solution know-how
Bosch global network of 40,000 engineers
More than 10,000 IT experts worldwide
60 business consultants (process redesign, user experience management, business modeling)
Global network of communication, monitoring, trust, and data centers
Bosch quality standards and quality gates in project management
Highest security and data protection standards
5,000 highly skilled and committed communication and monitoring agents handling over 90 million transactions per year
Capability management and continuous training
State-of-the-art workforce management
● Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards
● Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights
● Maintain overall system configuration and adhere to change control protocols
● Ensure that documentation as per processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials are maintained and up to date
● Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups
● Manage instance to ensure data integrity, security and daily basic audits
● Manage mass imports and exports of data
● Provide high quality support via ticket system
● Follow best practices for reporting, access models, SSO strategies and audit controls
● Master of governance limits and overall platform scalability (with Product, Developers)
● Employ best practices for emergency procedures around Salesforce
● Help with QA during projects, feed into the creation of test scripts/material and guide User Acceptance Testing
● Help with deployments (in a Github environment) and work with the team towards continuous integration
Salesforce Consultancy tasks include
● Project management of service onboarding and change requests/enhancements coordinating the various project iterations ensuring business support and approval throughout the lifecycle, securing business sign off upon completion
● Customer management/Expectation management
● Act as a conduit between the business and technical department, ensuring operational requirements and desired outcomes are suitably designed, developed, fully documented and managed
● Assists in conducting training of Business Owners for new features and provide assistance with roll-out
● Present changes/system enhancements and overall training to diverse audiences including business leaders
● Act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce to the business in your projects / business areas.
● Writing Epic/User Stories (Agile / JIRA) that can be translated into development tasks
● B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience
● Demonstrable technical support for web-based applications or similar
● Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large company, ideally with a multi-national User / business base, ideally with some form of people management
● Project Management Certificate is a plus
● Good understanding of the full System Development Life Cycle
● Expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud that is always kept at the highest level
● Project Management experience a must.
● Experience with process analysis, ideally in developing and documenting; process flows, roles and responsibilities, defining requirements and translating them into system implementation
● Analytical business process development skills and problem solving skills
● Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management
● Well-versed in agile methodology / processes
● Experience in Salesforce migrations a plus
● At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.)
● At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options
● Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins)
● Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
● People Management experience a plus
● Open to discussions, team-oriented
Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.