Senior Salesforce Developer
- 23rd floor W fifth Bldg. 32nd St. corner 5th avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Inc.
BOSCH SERVICE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Established in 1985 as a monitoring center and provider of communication services, Bosch Communication Center has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing services
By steadily expanding our areas of expertise, we have transformed ourselves into a leading solution provider across a wide range of different industries. That’s why we decided to change our name to Bosch Service Solutions as of September 1, 2014.
We also see this change in name as expressing a promise to our customers that we will constantly strive to exceed their expectations with our innovative, comprehensive service solutions.
We are a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, we develop, implement, and operate new and innovative business models in cooperation with our clients.
Our unique competence profile
360° solution know-how
Bosch global network of 40,000 engineers
More than 10,000 IT experts worldwide
60 business consultants (process redesign, user experience management, business modeling)
Global network of communication, monitoring, trust, and data centers
Bosch quality standards and quality gates in project management
Highest security and data protection standards
5,000 highly skilled and committed communication and monitoring agents handling over 90 million transactions per year
Capability management and continuous training
State-of-the-art workforce management
• Work in an agile environment on a wide range of different Salesforce Orgs and topics
• You are responsible for Salesforce solutions for our internal and external customers of Bosch Service Solutions
• Implement new features and redesign existing features
• Continuous improvement and changes within the scope of Salesforce services
• Represent the service from a technical perspective to the application owner in the business (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities)
• Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities
• Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal, tax)
• Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities
• You have to be up to date on developments, technology trends and innovation
• Develop best practices and standards within the Salesforce team (coding, release management, monitoring etc.)
• Contribute to develop our Service Offering to internal and external clients
• Run tooling decisions that will eventually be part of our Service Offering
• Work on best practices with regards to Governance and building up a CoE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience. Several years of experience in IT service management, software engineering and/or solutions development
- 5 years + experience in Salesforce development
- Knowledge of at least Sales Cloud, Service Cloud as well as Community Cloud
- IoT related or large data volumes and analysis experience a plus
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures
- Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence
- Proven Experience in decisioning:
- regarding programmatic vs declarative approaches
- meaningful configuration and customization of standard platform functionality and platform capabilities vs. build from scratch
- In depth understanding of software architecture and integration with off-platform functionality, in particular API first designs and API integration for rapid prototyping and app development
Kindly attach your resume in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.