2021 Co-Op: Price & Catalog Data Management – Automation (6-month)
- 1 Tower Lane - Suite 3100, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Welcome to Bosch!
As a Co-Op with our Price and Catalog Data Management team, you will learn to support strategy development, tool implementation, data automation, and continuous improvement projects through cross-functional collaboration with sales and marketing.
During the course of this assignment, you will become successful in:
- Understanding internal and external customer requirements and industry developments.
- Cooperating with colleagues across North America and Europe on best practices.
- Developing system skills in SAP and Product Information Management (PIM).
You will also help drive customer satisfaction and sales through data analysis, idea formulation, price implementation and catalog delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support at least two data automation projects for completion by the end of 2021.
- Support timely and accurate price setup and maintenance, including annual price rounds.
- Monitor department inbox for price or data inquiries. Research and respond.
- Participate in team meetings and knowledge sessions to exchange ideas that advance the department, such as data automation or implementation of new processes and tools.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- Current student pursuing an Undergraduate in Business, Finance, or Data Science
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookup)
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship (no J1 or F1 visa holders)
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week, July - December, 2021
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.