- Via A. Marcuzzi, 20, Fagagna, Udine, Italy
- Legal Entity: Freud S.p.A. Societa Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Freud is the worldwide leader in the cutting tool industry. At Freud, we design and manufacture an extensive range of circular saw blades, cutterheads & brazed cutters, drilling, routing & CNC tools, with a unique in the world in-house production of all carbide components. Founded in 1962 in Italy, Freud is today part of the Bosch group.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
As Quality Engineer you will be in charge of:
· Providing support to manufacturing and process engineering ensuring consistent application of quality methods and techniques – target to improve the Key Performance Indicators;
· Addressing quality issues (process and material related) by identifying problems, coordinating of the root-cause analyses, examining solution options with manufacturing and process engineering, and following up of action plans.
· Effectively communicating and reinforcing commitment to quality improvement efforts.
· Leading quality meetings and routinely preparing target-oriented quality data.
· Participating in the development and the review of FMEA and Control plan, conducting capability analyses
· Recognizing and preventing quality and safety risks in the production processes as well in the final products, offering solutions
· Actively participating in daily management meeting on the shop floor, taking fast decision, following up the related activities
· Reviewing measurement equipment and evaluating new potential measurement devices:
In detail your tasks will be:
1- Performing process audits as for ISO 9001 - ISO/TS 16949, and following through the related action plans; reviewing procedures making suggestions for improvement / alignment with central directives, procedures and norms – target compliance
2- Applying appropriate Measurement System Analysis (MSA) tools. – target calibration system management review, evaluating new measurement equipment devices
3- Supporting process stability analyses and capability studies on existing processes applying the appropriate use of statistical techniques. Reviewing and analyzing results, proposing improvements – target to improve process stability
4- Contacting with customer: - target user experience (availability in travelling, ability to understand the customer working environment and needs, analyzing customer complaints and perform root cause analyses actively using and teaching quality methods)
5- Contacting with supplier:
· Defining test plans for the release of new items (together with other supporting functions involved), evaluating the tests, developing and submitting ISIR/PPA documents for new products.
· Evaluation of material issues and management of Non Conformity reports VS the suppliers
6- Representing Quality Department in new product development teams for innovative products, minor changes or ratio projects, develop test plans – target to New Product Development
We are looking for a person who has technical degree (i.e. Material Eng.)– materials knowledge, mechanical aptitude (i.e. intuitive understanding of mechanical processes) willing to deeply understand the processes
You are fluent in Italian and English
You are assertive and solutions oriented problem solver. You readily offer opinions and take action even when your position may be unpopular. Strong backbone.
You have basic knowledge on how to perform risk assessments with logical and rational approach, systematic approach in thinking, decision maker, ability to identify severity of the situations and extend to other potential area involved (knowledge of tools as FMEA, CP, 8D, 5W, Ishikawa, SPC, Cp/CpK, MSA, %GRR, lessons learned, PDCA… )
You have good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Office required); experience with other quality software applications will be beneficial. (e.g. statistical analysis) SAP knowledge – Q-DAS knowledge
You have demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional work groups including suppliers, customers and associates, both verbally and in writing. Good listener, flexible and good communicator.
You have influential, energetic & positive impact, skilled at persuading, motivating, and energizing cross functionally and at all levels. Passionate, self-confident, able to adapt your style, collaborate, or empower as the situation requires.
You have also good ability to establish a personal power base built on mutual trust, fairness, and honesty, to maintain productive relationships and networks, utilizing them to facilitate business transactions.
You have target and result orientation, effective prioritization of multiple tasks and time management skills. Ability to draw conclusions at the needed time. Presentation skills, written and verbal, clearly and effectively, also to management (e.g. in public meetings).