Mobility Solutions Agent, Dutch
- Carrer del Rosselló, 21, 08029 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Connectivity opens up new opportunities to develop and improve vehicles and mobility services, which makes mobility safer, more efficient, and more convenient. By seamlessly connecting users, vehicles, and services over the internet, drivers also get a fascinating experience and ultimately have more fun behind the wheel. That is why Bosch connects the systems and services inside and outside vehicles, transforming them into intelligent mobility solutions.
At Bosch Service Solutions, We have extensive expertise acquired over many decades as a leading player in the automotive sector.
We offer differentiating services in this environment for the maximum convenience and safety of our customers.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Manage service Subscriptions (New subscription, subscriptions information, update products and services, etc).
- Billing (Change payment method, billing incidence, invoicing and other billing related issues)
- Update personal information. (transfer services when vehicle is sold).
- Provide technical support on digital products, using databases, troubleshooting tools, knowledge articles and other complex resources.
- Follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Document and report every case. Follow quality standards and procedures.
- Manage claims, suggestions, and hearing customers feedback on the product.
- Ensure quick solutions in an efficient way respecting SLAs.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, initial contract is trough a temporary employment agency (ETT)
· Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Work five days per week, including working on weekends. Two weekends per month are OFF.
- Working hours: 08:00-16:00 Work 5 days per week, total of 39 Hours per week, two days off per week.
- Selected Candidates must be available to attend an online full time assessment center on 03/05 and 05/05
- Base Salary: 15.392,41€ Gross per year. Language pluses of 2679€ per year. Bonus up to 720€ per year. Other pluses might apply according with labor agreement (Sunday Plus, Bank Holidays, and others).
- Fluency in Dutch (C2 Level) and English (C1 Level) is required.
- Candidates must be based in Barcelona (Spain) before applying. No relocation package is offered for this position.
- Must have NIE number.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now