- 4421 Highway 81 North, Anderson, South Carolina, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Product line financial analysis and reporting for product lines
- Analysis for Actuals vs. Plan/Forecast including verbal comments and risk/opportunities.
- Execution of project calculations, cash flow calculations, and customer quotes.
- Business Planning/Target Business plan preparation and presentation to management.
- Product cost control through SAP including development of new standard costs and analyzing impacts on product cost.
- Cost reduction activities to support manufacturing group and engineering units.
- Manage hoc reports for manufacturing group and plant management.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Knowledge of a Cost Accountant, or similar role within Bosch.
- Experience or knowledge with analysis of cost variances, CF and BP, product costing.
- Understanding of P&L structure.
- Excellent experience with SAP, Essbase, Excel and solid PowerPoint skills.
- Candidate must have initiative, drive and be team-focused.
- Proven track record of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Bosch UBK experience preferred
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)