Mechanical designer for High voltage drives (Automotive Electronics)
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2004. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2600 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Join ramping up Bosch High Voltage electronics development at the exciting time of hybridization and electrification of the automotive industry!
We develop high voltage inverters for Fuel Cell Electrical Vehicles (FCEV). The introduction of fuel cell systems is essential to offer ultimate solution for zero tail-pipe emission in applications for long distance transportation of heavy goods and/or many people.
Your contribution to something big
► development of High Voltage inverter mechanics within international team and in all product lifecycle phases from design concept to industrialization
► documentation of design and preparation for technical reviews
► technical coordination of external suppliers in cooperation with purchasing
► technical interface to internal plants in all mechanical design relevant topics for industrialization
What distinguishes you
► Bsc/Msc in mechanics or mechatronics engineering
► first significant experience in the field of product development
► solid technical knowledge and experience, especially in the field of plastic injection, sheet metal stamping and aluminium die-casting
► experience with CAD systems, ideally CREO
► strong analytical skills and precision
► initiative and coordination abilities
► good English level in both oral and written form
What gives you further advantages
► experience in the automotive industry
► German language knowledge
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available