Sensor Mechanical Design Project Leader – Automotive Steering
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Ltd. has been established in 1991 in Budapest as part of the Bosch group. Currently more than 2700 colleagues are working here together, most of them within the Engineering Centre Budapest. Besides that, the location serves as the Bosch south-east European sales centre for vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools, thermo technical systems and security technologies. Furthermore, corporate functions are also present, such as finance, controlling, purchasing, communication and human resources.
The division Automotive Steering (AS) develop electronic power steering systems. Through the electric power steering we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
► Communication with OEMs and suppliers in mechanical design related matters
► Development and calculation of EPS Systems
► Preparation of drawings and 3D CAD models
► Data management in a product data management (PDM) system
► Creating project documentation like reports, presentations, calculations
► Support of design and process FMEAs
► Coordination and tracking of change requests with the project manager
► Working together in SE-team with the project members, customer and suppliers
What distinguishes you
► Bsc/Msc degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or comparable
► Very good knowledge in CAD ProE Creo
► Good skills in MS-Office
► Target- and result orientated
► Organizational and negotiating skills
► English advanced (German skills are beneficial)
► Willingness to travel to Germany for a training period
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!