Project Management Quality
- Roberta Bosche, České Budějovice, Česko
- Plný úvazek
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch, spol. s r.o.
The Robert Bosch plant in České Budějovice produces components for cars and trucks and has its own research, development and testing center. We employ almost 4,000 workers. The Robert Bosch plant has been operating in České Budějovice since 1992.
Our plant has long been ranked The first in the "Employer of the Region" competition. At the same time, in 2017 we received an award for social dialogue and employee motivation.
Popis nabídky práce
- Responsibility for preventive quality activities and release of purchased components for (DNOX) products
- Execution of production process release at supplier and PPAP
- Quality support for PPx projects (serial support-change management, new projects-initial releases)
- Confirmation of manufacturing capability of supplier for sourcing meeting
- Definition and follow-up of Safe Launch activities and problem solving during launch phase
- Collaboration in cross-department SE (Simultaneous engineering) team
- Internal (department, cross-department), external communication (suppliers)
- UNI degree in technical field or relevant technical experience
- Very good knowledge of English (German as advantage)
- Systematic, analytical and result oriented working approach
- Know-how about Quality methods & tools, IATF 16949, VDA 6
- Open mind and very good communication skills
- Willingness to join the business trips, driving license
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Experience with production, engineering, quality or technical purchase is a plus
Attractive financial evaluation
Investment in education, training and development - internships abroad, professional training, language courses, soft skills, etc.
Housing support (Rent contribution 5.000, -CZK / month)
Interest-free loans for housing up to 200.000, -CZK
13th salary (60-160% of your average wage based on length of employment in the company)
Quarterly and annual bonus
Cafeteria 10.000, -CZK / year
5 weeks of vacation
Fexible working hours, reduced working hours 37.5 hours / week, possibility of partial home office
Pension insurance 1100, -CZK / month
Free travel insurance for private travel for the whole family