Raw Material Planner
- Calle Hornos 5051, Juáre, Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Mexico Sistemas de Frenos, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
- Support Senior Planners and Materials Leadership on critical reports to support operation running and take business decisions day to day.
- Coordination with Purchasing, Manufacturing and Warehouse to ensure the smooth operation of planning, incoming raw material to maximize the inventory utilization and manufacturing capacity.
- Review and provide follow-up on orders placed, verify delivery, and maintain necessary records.
- Provide input in developing departmental strategies for inventory on existing items, new product introduction and phase outs.
- Monitor raw material inventory levels in a monthly basis, in order to comply with the business plan target.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor New Customers, New Programs and New Parts Introduction.
- Elaborate priority list and follow up with production the urgencies.
- Review and provide current status on the customers priority orders on report provided by Order fulfillment on daily basis.
Education: Engineer /Master Degree (Preferred) - Graduated with no more than 3 years of professional experience.
No more than 2-3 years of experience in similar position and/or materials planning
Highly proficient on Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP's, basic formulas, pivot tables, graphics, etc.).
SAP System Knowledge is a plus (Planning and Raw Material Modules)
Willingness to learn
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.