System Architect Engineer/系统架构工程师_RBAC/CC
- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
- Clarification of technical requirements with the customer and the components of our system (SW, HW, Algorithm)；
- System Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management；
- Definition of the customer projects system architecture, using the platform system architecture as a starting point；
- Creation of the system FMEA；
- Taking over the role of the Project Safety Manager. Creation of Safety Impact Analyses, Lead for the functional safety activities in the project
- At least 5 years experience in Systems Engineering or deep practical knowledge in the field of requirements development for SW or HW
- Basic knowledge of product SW design (e.g. Architecture design)
- Basic knowledge of Vehicle E/E network design
- Basic knowledge of Vehicle Diagnostic design e.g. ISO14229
- Cyber Security Basic knowledge (in automobile area preferred)
- Practical experience in the application of safety engineering methods and quality management methods (FTA, FMEA)
- Structured approach
- Very good English language skills
- Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy