CEO of internal Startup for Quantum Sensors (QS), Renningen and Reutlingen/Germany (REF102280D)
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72770 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As CEO of the new startup of our business unit "Automotive Electronics" (AE) for "Quantum Sensors" (QS) you define the setting and internal structure of the startup with focus on business related and market oriented functions.
- Take responsibility: You are reporting to the executives of the business areas of Automotive Electronics (AE), Central Devision of Research (CR) and General Management of the Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Use your creativity and freedom: You have the courage to use creativity and freedom for creating results.
- Reliable implementation: You are responsible to work out the plan, to implement the plan and to deliver the desired outcome.
- Think holistically: You will define use-cases, pot. lead customers, MVP, business case, go2market approach, partnering (business and customer focus), Lol w/ one lead customer.
- Networked communication: You have the ability to concisely communicate with all relevant stakeholders within the relevant network.
- Conscientious coordination: You are responsible for start of production and to bring products on the market, quickly scale to 100rds of millions of revenues is expected.
- Structured evaluation: You will have a joint team with CR and AE colleagues. Activities will start with 12 HC in 2022 and will increase according to activities in the respective functions like engineering, product management, business, sales & marketing. The competencies in the team shall spread from deep R&D to industrialization and supply chain management.
- Personality: motivating, agile, resilient, inspiring, coaching style, fresh eyed
- Working Practice: Ability to recognize business opportunities, to develop profitable business models, to select and to prioritize, to define and to execute plan
- Experience and Knowledge: international experience and experience in leadership especially in an agile setting, business experience e.g. P&L, commercial, marekting, customers. Ability to communicate with respective network and have enough know-how for business discussions.
- Qualifications: experienced CEO with entrepreneurial mindset and startup experience
- Enthusiasm: working in/with a small and agile team for future market
- Languages: fluent English and German
- Education: MBA and technical education (e.g. Physics, EE, Optics, MEMS or others)
Need support during your application?
Birgit Kosmol (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 6096
Need further information about the job?
Udo-Martin Gomez (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35 4300