Data Science & Knowledge Graph/研发科学家_CR(知识图谱方向)
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Corporate Research – Research and Technology Center Asia Pacific is a team of international & interdisciplinary scientists and experts, driving cutting edge research to leverage on Asia’s best-in-class expertise. Scientifically verified knowledge and insights are the foundation of our sustainable solutions.
Through our innovation, we develop a vision for the future product of Bosch, evaluate its feasibility, and convert it into practical solutions. We set trends and enable new business opportunities for Bosch.
· Research and development of data model for applications in production system and Industry 4.0 using semantic technologies
· Integration of various heterogeneous data sources, e.g., manufacturing, materials, usage data into knowledge graph
· Data analysis using data mining and machine learning techniques to generate high-impact data insights
· Prototyping and testing of new product concepts
· Cooperation with Bosch business units in China and worldwide for requirement analysis, technology transfer, and to evaluate market attractiveness of new concepts
· Scouting, identification, and tracking of new trends and emerging technologies in China, derive impacts on Bosch research strategy and identify key partners
· Collaborate with leading Chinese research institutes and participate in / lead joint projects
· PhD, in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, software engineering, mathematics, or related
· Strong/expert knowledge in the research area of data science, big data, data analytics and machine learning
· Proven experience in semantic technologies: RDF, OWL, SPARQL, and ability to translate domain expert knowledge into semantic data models
· Good knowledge of Manufacturing / I4.0 - Production Processes and Production IT Systems (e.g. Manufacturing Execution System, SAP)
· Industry experience, as well as international experience is a plus
· Strong ability to work independently in joint teams with domain experts from business units
· Passion for innovation, problem solving & entrepreneurial mindset
· Initiative and ability to lead research projects and implementation of research results in industrial environment
· Strong team player with autonomous and efficient working style
· Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (oral and written)，German spoken is a plus
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy:RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy.