Director User Experience Projects (m/w/div.)
- Gropiuspl. 10, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As corporate consultants for User Experience (UX), we are responsible for implementing user and customer centricity in innovation, technology, product development and business unit strategy. We offer project support as well as coaching and trainings to spread the Design Thinking mindset within our company. We are looking to fill the position Director User Experience Projects with a passionate UX and design leader willing to challenge and guide a team of professionals. We are looking forward to your application!
You are a skilled UX and design professional with the experience and desire to provide direction in content and strategy while pushing a team to success and sharing responsibility. You are passionate about understanding user needs and translating them into breakthrough ideas. You have a strong interest in growing a human-centered, Design Thinking based mindset within the company and foster the development of outstanding solutions with a high value for our customers and Bosch. With this position, you can make a difference.
- Take responsibility: You lead a team of professional designers and human factors specialists in Stuttgart. You coordinate the strategic acquisition of UX projects with a focus on digital solutions for consumer goods, energy and building technology and industrial technology and drive the delivery of our services from the first contact all the way to successful project completion with our internal customers.
- Conscientious coordinatio: You know that the secret of great results lies in aligning customer and business needs with team skills and capabilities. To achieve the best possible outcome, you promote the strengths of your team while unlocking potential for further development.
- Observe and think ahead: Your ability for empathizing with people and your strategic, analytic way of thinking enable you to make things tangible and address even complex challenges pro-actively and creatively together with your team. Framing and implementing overall objectives, policies and plans in close alignment with the head of BMC/UX, you contribute decisively in the shaping of Bosch’s User Experience strategy.
- Think holistically: Communicating clearly and efficiently across all hierarchy levels is part of your professional DNA. You keep the whole journey of our customers and users in mind. At the same time, you consider internal processes and organizations. While others may still struggle with the complexity of an issue, you are able to see the big picture and take quick, lasting decisions that enable your team to develop a solution.
- Education: diploma or master’s degree in a design profession, psychology or in a technical discipline with a major in a design profession or comparable working experience
- Personality: a strategic thinker able to approach challenges in an analytical and creative way, pro-active, self-confident, courageous, reliable, emphatic, creative and resilient
- Working practice: inherently target, user and customer oriented, well-organized, good in working under time pressure, experienced in simultaneously working on different projects
- Experience: several years of UX and/or design experience, ideally at a design consultancy or an international corporation, serveral years of experience in leading people, very good analytical and conceptual skills paired with advanced business and organizational knowledge, broad top-level understanding of Bosch domains
- Qualifications: experienced in human-centered design ideally also for digital solutions, strong communication skills, comprehensive knowledge of state-of-the-art methods, tools and processes
- Enthusiasm: passionate about working with cross-functional teams and co-creating solutions with customers, enthusiastic about understanding needs and openly addressing challenges
- Languages: fluent in both German and English, written and spoken
Need support during your application?
Ulrike Schwarzkopf (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 6362
Need further information about the job?
Christine Rossa (Functional Department)
+49 173 790 6719