Field Sales Representative – DAT (Direct Action Team) – Greater Toronto Area
- 7450 Pacific Cir, Mississauga, ON L5T 2A3, Canada
- Legal Entity: ROBERT BOSCH INC.
At Freud Canada a division of Robert Bosch GMBH, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in Mississauga Ontario we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Freud is the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and abrasives. Freud manufactures two brands of cutting tools: Freud Tools for the woodworker (www.freudtools.com) and Diablo Tools for the professional construction and remodeler market (www.diablotools.com).
Freud Canada, Inc. is headquartered in Mississauga, ON and is the home of our Canadian Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions.
Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 390,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Freud Canada
Freud is looking for highly motivated recent university or college graduates with a competitive fire to fill our entry-level Sales and Marketing position. Knowledge of construction products or power tools is NOT necessary as we provide a world class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth for our employees. The position will report directly to a National Account Manager and will have responsibility for an assigned geographical territory.
- Responsible for growing Freud POS (Point of Sales) for The Home Depot account within an assigned sales territory
- Planning and executing Freud product demonstrations within Home Depot to gain end-user conversions and grow sales
- Ensuring the integrity of displays (Planograms) of Freud product
- Providing outstanding service to consumers to drive sales of Freud/Diablo products
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with store management and associates
- Strategic analysis of store sales data within territory
- Plan, prepare, and execute special events
- Overnight travel (up to 3-4 days/month) to a secondary territory as well as yearly travel to the USA (as assigned)
- University/College Degree require
- Full valid driver’s license and safe driving record required as vehicle will be supplied
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, with strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to collaborate with store associates and communicate/pitch to end users
- Basic Product Knowledge, power tools and accessories is preferred, but not necessary
- Intermediate computer Program proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc)