Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift (M-TH 3:30pm - 2:00am)
- 655 Eisenhower Dr, Owatonna, MN 55060, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
As a Warehouse Associate, you would be responsible for the accurate picking, packing, shipping & receiving of inventoried products on a timely basis to meet internal and external customer needs in support of goals and objectives.
- Full Health Benefits package on Day One
- 401K match available on Day One
- Growth and Advancement Potential with the Global Leader in the industry
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of functions involved with shipping, receiving and storage of parts, materials and products.
- Functions may include preparing parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas.
- Operates a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling
equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems.
- Performs work from printed order copies as well as various other written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use computer terminals.
- Maintains a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One + year of warehouse or material handling related experience required
- Forklift, dock truck, turret truck experience preferred.
- Microsoft PC Outlook, Office, WMS, and SAP software experience highly preferred.
- Job duties require use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and measuring equipment.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Applicants must be able and willing to support different areas and functions within the warehouse as business requires.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.