- 218 Feld Ave, High Point, NC 27263, USA
- Legal Entity: Freud America Inc.
CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
At Freud America a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in High Point, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia, we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Freud is the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and abrasives. Freud manufactures two brands of cutting tools: Freud Tools for the woodworker www.freudtools.com) and Diablo Tools for the professional construction and remodeler market www.diablotools.com).
Freud America, Inc. is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions. Our salesforce is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Freud is looking for an organized, highly motivated, and driven individual with 3-4 years of supply chain experience with a competitive fire to fill our Demand Planner role.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
- This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Freud America:*
GO FREUD AMERICA, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Freud America offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options. Learn more and apply at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
With approximately 390,000 associates in a variety of locations, including 60 countries worldwide, diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a lived experience at Bosch.
Organize supply and demand across the extended supply chain in order to achieve service level target in most efficient manner.
- Demand Planning: Manage sales forecasts, promotional planning, new product launches in order to constantly update demand patterns in the system and for the suppliers.
- Inventory Management: Manage add*ONE parameters in order to achieve optimal inventory levels allowing for fill rate and service level target achievement in an utmost efficient fashion (SC Cost, capital charge). Collaborate with Sales and Controlling to manage phase out and sell off of excess and obsolete product.
- Supplier / Sales Integration (S&OP): Constant communication in demand and supply validation meetings with all relevant extended supply chain instances (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Suppliers, 3PL and New Product Development) in order to balance demand and supply in the global supply chain network.
- Reporting, Meetings: In charge of daily weekly and monthly reporting (Service Level 1 Report, Inventory/Coverage Report, In Transit Report, Air-Freight Reporting and Management, Excess and Obsolete Reporting). Lead and participate in regular S&OP, BU/Master Community and other meeting in order to assure constant information sharing and decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management/Operations Management or related field required or have 8 years of commensurate experience.
- Strong warehouse planning/movement is key.
- Basic understanding and utilization of concepts and practices; demonstrates sufficient knowledge and skill to accomplish routine tasks.
- Applies theories, concepts, principles and techniques to varied tasks or situations of somewhat difficult nature. Exercises judgment within parameters of defined practices.
- Possess and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments. Assignments are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity. May lead or direct the work of others.
- Demonstrates in-depth comprehensive knowledge and the ability to resolve complex issues. Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Operates with substantial latitude for reviewed action or decision. Provides guidance to others.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and experience with SAP.
- Intermediate computer Program proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, etc).
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.